Search This Site

Custom Search
This site may load slowly at times because of its many large (kept so intentionally) images. Kindly bear with us.

PEACE OF MIND






Translate This Page

There is a pleasure in the pathless woods,
There is a rapture on the lonely shore,
There is society, where none intrudes,
By the deep sea, and music in its roar:
I love not man the less, but Nature more.
- Lord Byron, Childe Harold's Pilgrimage, 1818

Peace Of Mind Images: Forest


Whose woods these are I think I know.
His house is in the village, though;
He will not see me stopping here
To watch his woods fill up with snow.

My little horse must think it queer
To stop without a farmhouse near
Between the woods and frozen lake
The darkest evening of the year.

He gives his harness bells a shake
To ask if there's some mistake.
The only other sound's the sweep
Of easy wind and downy flake.

The woods are lovely, dark and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

ROBERT FROST











No comments:

Popular Posts

Search For Anything You Want At AMAZON

More Peace of Mind Pictures





 






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright

The original verses and text on this site are copyrighted. Do not reproduce them without permission of the publisher of this site.
Contact us at balri24@gmail.com

Followers