"Om Shanti Om"

"Om Shanti Om"
This site may load slowly at times because of the numerous (intentionally) large images. We beg for a little patience.

THUNDERSTORM: Peace of Mind Pictures

I think there's a poet who wrote once a tragedy by Shakespeare, a symphony by Beethoven and a thunderstorm are based on the same elements. I think that's a beautiful line.
Maximilian Schell

peace mind thunder cloud road nature beautiful picture

Disappointments are to the soul what a thunderstorm is to the air.
Friedrich Schiller

thunderstorm lightning lake night nature picture

I get my best ideas in a thunderstorm. I have the power and majesty of nature on my side.
Ralph Steadman

thunderstorm green meadow nature


thunderstorm high clouds lightning lake nature peace mind

grain field thunderstorm nature peace mind

thunderstorm dry tree lightning nature peace mind


Peace of mind pictures thunderstorm

peace of mind pictures thunderstorm soothing

Peace of mind pictures relaxing tension free

peace of mind pictures relax calm serene thunderstorm image

peace of mind pictures thunderstorm clouds

No comments: